Miami GP chief executive Tom Garfinkel is ready to make changes to the 2023 Formula One race.

Senior Chief Miami GP Tom Garfinkel is open for changes in the Formula 1 competition for 2023.

This comes after a rollback of drivers criticized the new street layout that winds around Hard Rock Stadium, whose CEO is Garfinkel.

Both Carlos Science and Esteban Ocon were in fact enraged at the organizers after sustaining minor injuries when they individually broke into a concrete wall in the most controversial narrow section of the track.

Fernando Alonso said that the coverage of the track is “not standard for Formula 1”, and Science called the location of the chic “unnatural.”

“If we were on the maps, it would be a good chic,” said the world champion Max Ferstappen. “Today it is not suitable for Formula 1.

“On Friday I was almost knocked out of the curbs – my head is beating from left to right and very bad.

“It’s, frankly, wrong,” he said Red Bull the driver. “Maybe we should change the configuration. We can still improve the track in a few places. ”

Science added: “I think it can be easily revised to make it a better sequence.”

Mercedes the driver George Russell said: “They definitely have to do something not only for safety but also because the race is pretty bad.”

Sergio Perez said the organizers “absolutely have to get rid of this bottleneck” but Landa Norris I think the biggest problem was the quality of the asphalt.

“Honestly, it’s a great race track, but the asphalt isn’t at the level of Formula One,” the McLaren driver said.

“We came here and everyone was expecting a great race, but with this asphalt it was just impossible.”

Garfinkel, also president of the Miami Dolphins, said he had heard all the criticism and was “ready to change anything that is needed to make the track better.”

However, he defended the controversial bully.

“I don’t know if we’ve explained well enough why it’s there,” he said. “This is to make the rest of the track great. We needed to slow down the cars somewhere, because we just don’t have enough space.

“But after talking to people from Formula One and the FIA, we’ll find an opportunity to change that to improve.”

Garfinkel also said organizers would consider how to make the track safer.

“It’s important to do everything right, because if the driver is not able to get off the track, there will be less overtaking, and we do not want that,” he continued.

“I’m not a track architect, but I want as many overtakes as possible. We will consider everything very carefully and, if necessary, make the necessary changes. “

Another criticism of Miami’s inaugural weekend was the Hollywood-style chaos in the pen, but the 1997 world champion Jacques Villeneuve believes this is a good problem for F1.

“It also depends on what kind of audience you want,” he told Formula 1. “If you don’t allow so many people, you’ll also get fewer stars.

“But we saw that Formula One is healthy.”

ID: 485458: 1false2false3false: QQ :: from desktop db: LenBod: collect4985:

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/formula-1/mercedes/miami-grand-prix/news/miami-open-to-f1-circuit-changes-for-2023_485458.html

Previous articleBoris Johnson hints at announcement of cost of living – but Treasury rules out emergency budget | Politics news
Next articleThe problems with the Emergent vaccine from Covid are broader than previously known