Bruno Tanioli explained the reasons for his departure Strictly come to dance behind as a BBC show judge spoke about the dancer’s news Anton Du Becke will be replacing it forever.

Along with Craig Revel Horwood, Bruno is one of the original pros who sat on the panel during each season until 2020, when the panel was one.

The 55-year-old Anton took office in the 2021 season while the Italian star worked in America, and earlier this week it was confirmed that the professional dancer will forever remain as a judge.

And now, after 18 years at a very popular dance competition, 66-year-old Bruno has admitted that it is too difficult for him to travel.

Bruno Tanioli explained his reasons for leaving Strictly Come Dancing

Get exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photo shoots right to your inbox Daily newsletter OK!.

With an incredibly tedious travel schedule, the dancer said it was just “too much” for him.

Talking to The sunBruno shared, “I’m done. I just can’t anymore. There were too many going back and forth.”

The star has made a 10-hour back and forth flight between London and Los Angeles since in 2005 he began work on Dancing with the Stars.

For use only in the UK, Ireland and the Benelux countries.  Dateless BBC photo distribution: Craig Revel Horwood, Moti Mabuse, Shirley Ballas and Bruno Tanioli during the BBC1 Strictly Come Dancing dance competition.  Photo by PA.  Release Date: Saturday, November 23, 2019. See the story of PA SHOWBIZ Strictly.  Credit photos must be as follows: Guy Levy / BBC / PA Wire EDITOR'S NOTE: Not for use more than 21 days after release.  You may use this image for free only for the purpose of publishing or reporting on current BBC programs, staff or other results or activities of the BBC within 21 days of release.  Any use after this time must be cleared through BBC Picture Publicity.  Please indicate the image to the BBC and to any named photographer or independent program creator as described in the caption.
Bruno was one of the show’s original judges along with Craig Revel Horwood

In response to what he thinks of his replacement, Bruno added to the post: “Anton is a genius. He will be brilliant.”

This comes when Bruno confirmed that it was “his decision” during a performance on The One Show.

“Unfortunately, Dancing with the Stars has moved to Disney + to broadcast live,” he said, explaining that last year’s travel restrictions were “impossible” and “getting into airports was not what it used to be.” .

Anton du Becke of Strictly Come Dancing will be a regular on the BBC show panel
Anton Du Becket of Strictly Come Dancing will be a regular on the BBC show panel

REG WALL EastEnders star Lacey Turner introduces new boy Trilby Fox when she discovers that son is premature

Get OK! VIP and you will have access to all our great exclusives …

Be the first to meet the latest babies of show business, see the most popular wedding photos of the year or take a tour of the generous multimillion-dollar home of your favorite star – all for free!

Register here

“I really miss him,” Bruno said of Strictly before adding, “Because of the travel situation, I can’t guarantee I’ll be there.”

This year he also lost one of his favorite fans, a pro and a longtime member of the dance team in Alazh Shkaryants.

The star announced that it was time for him to go further and look for other opportunities as he followed in the footsteps of his wife Janet Monrara, who knows leading Strictly: It Takes Two.

Otti Mabuse also decided to leave the show before the 2022 series, winning two seasons in a row. She is now competing in the Dancing On Ice competition as a judge.

Strictly Come Dancing returns to BBC One later this year.

For all the latest TV and show business news, subscribe to our daily newsletter here.



https://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/strictly-bruno-tonioli-exit-anton-27029214

Previous articlePharmacists offer alternatives to HRT to address supply shortages
Next articleDeveloped AI that destroys cyberattacks in 0.3 seconds