FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire at two houses in York.

Last night (September 21), North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said they were called at 7.31pm to reports of a fire in Woodley Avenue, York.

A spokesman for the service said: “Acomb put out a fire in the garden at the back of a house with a rabbit hutch. There were no rabbits in the fire!”

Then at 8:23 p.m., Acomb crews were called to Almsford Drive following reports of a fire in a home’s garage.

A spokesman said: “The fire was quickly put out by neighbors using a hose.

“The fire is believed to have started due to an electrical fault.”

Previous articlePresident Putin says he’s not bluffing and has “plenty of weapons” to respond to Western “nuclear blackmail” | World news
Next articleVladimir Putin News LATEST: Tyrant warns he will STRIKE West with weapons of mass destruction for ‘crossing the border’ as Ukraine war escalates